No start up fees!
Coach Dorrer coached athlete Amy Subar for Nationals in the Olympic distance where she earned a spot on Team USA. After continued coaching, Amy went on to WIN the 60-64 age group at the World Championship ITU event in Chicago – achieving personal record times in all three sports!
Triathlon and Endurance Coaching
Maximize your training to reach your true athletic potential
Coach Dorrer Provides:
- Coach Dorrer specializes in customized training plans designed for YOU – around your schedule, your abilities, your life! Maximize your training efforts by increasing quality, not quantity.
- Triathlon specific swim classes, group cycle training and runs.
- Specialty clinics to master the art of race day nutrition, transition, cycling skills, open water swimming, and bike safety and maintenance.
- Personal training sessions that assist individual athletes in developing their strength, swim stroke, run speed, and cycle stroke and power improvement.
Coach Dorrer trains a variety of athletes of varying abilities including triathletes, duathletes, marathoners, cyclists, swimmers, Canadian ski marathoners and adventure racers. Some are beginners while others are competitive in their sport. Learn more about the athletes on the Success Stories Page.
Coach Dorrer - USAT Level 2 training with the Olympic team coaches. Olympic Training Center, Colorado
Coach Christina Dorrer
• USAT Level 2 and Youth & Junior Triathlon Coach
• Ironman Certified Coach
• 2017 Ironman Gold All World Athlete
• 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 All American Triathlete
• USA Cycling Coach
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• Certified Personal Trainer
• Certified Group Fitness, Yoga and Pilates Instructor
Coach Christina has been improving people’s health, fitness and performance for nearly 15 years. As a former college athlete and fitness enthusiast, Christina is passionate about helping youth and adults lead healthy lifestyles. Hundreds of people have met their health goals and objectives with Christina’s training. She has also helped hundreds of people find their “inner athlete” and complete endurance events they never thought possible. Experienced athletes who train with Christina discover untapped potential and performance improvements above and beyond expectations.
Christina has participated and excelled in a variety of events, often placing overall or at the top of her age group. Her race experience includes participation in Canadian cross country ski marathons (60 miles), marathons, centuries, adventure races and triathlons ranging from sprint to ironman distance. She prefers Olympic distance triathlons and has competed for the past 3 years in the USAT Age Group Nationals event.
CoachDorrer.com is an official USAT Club!
We welcome all level of athletes to join us in training sessions and participate in local events as a club. The more the merrier! Members receive, among other things, access to team training classes and clinics, discounts to races and events, as well as discounts on sponsored items. Annual membership expires 12/31 of every year and is $25. Get your 2017 annual membership here:
Thank you to our sponsors!
Coach Dorrer, Fit 2 B Kids, Inc. • © 2016 Fit 2 B Kids, Inc. • Contact Us